Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Gamecocks Take Down Cougars

I know one cougar I'd like to take down...
(Other titles considered for this post include: Gamecocks Get On Cougars Early, Cougars Lay Down for Gamecocks, Gamecocks Come from Behind - Finish Over Cougars, All is Not Lost, Cougars Still Hot. ...I could go all day, but I won't.)

Well, The Gamcocks took a convincing 14-2 victory at College of Charleston Tuesday night. As I was unable to follow the game live, on tv, radio, or even via the internet, I have no commentary to offer up. You can check out The State's coverage here or the athletic department's coverage here. One note of interest: former USC assistant coach, Monte Lee, left the Gamecocks last year and is in his first year as head coach of C of C, his alma mater.



5 comments:

TheFeatheredWarrior said...

My appologies to Nick in advance. I couldn't figure out a way to keep his post on top.

Nick Carboni said...

no problem...i think that having jennifer aniston on top is probably best for everyone

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'd probably let her be on top, too.

Connor Tapp said...

Nothing wrong with a little mid-90's Jennifer Aniston.

How do you go from Brad Pitt to John Mayer in a matter of five years?

Leesh said...

OMG... I just read the blog for the first time in a day or two, and at first all I saw was the title of this post, then I scrolled to the pic of JennAn and LOL'd in my Con Law class. Hahahah... gracias.