Saturday, March 21, 2009

ButtPirates Addendum

OK so after some deep thought on the toilet this morning, I decided just trading studs for Pirates won't work, because nobody owns anybody on the Pirates with a few exceptions.

So instead, I have chosen one guy in my league that I will offer ridiculous trades to, that will benefit him, and him only. This way about 12 other middle-aged men get their undies in a bunch all season, and this one guy gets the greatest fantasy team of his life. I was going to choose this at random, but when I logged on to the league today, a guy named Wally posted 'I will consider any reasonable trades.'

CONGRATULATIONS WALLY, YOU'VE WON!

About three minutes ago I offered Wally Hanley Ramirez for Adam Jones. Touche.

More updates are sure to ensue.

1 comment:

Steve said...

I was in a public league once where I made some unpopular comments on the message boards and then three teams all tried to give their best players to the guy who was #2 to me to let him pass me.


It didn't work.