Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Nastalgia Trip: By Request

Some of you requested you're favorite players from your childhood be posted. Here's a few that I've found first. More to come.
Sammy Sosa in Chicago. No, the other Chicago.
Roger Clemens: The AL East. No, the other AL East. Also, notice how small his head looks...

Ozzie Smith enjoying himself. I'm guessing post back flip.

A little Otis Nixon action for ya.

Nolan Ryan.


Ken Griffey, Jr. Sorry about the sideways deal. It's late and I don't feel like re-scanning.

Cal Ripken, Jr.

Bo Knows: powder blue.


Bob Wickman: asshole!

Barry Bonds. His head sure looks a lot smaller too...

Curt Schilling pitching for the O's.

1 comment:

TheFeatheredWarrior said...

By the way, I realized I spelled nostalgia wrong a bunch on here. This is why I shouldn't write things without using a spell checker at 2 in the morning. Thanks for not making fun of me ...at least on here...